Monday, August 20, 2007

A Beautiful Mind…Hafidzah Experience on Mind Control

I took the Silva Method course in July 2005 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a Silva graduate, my increasing level of mental faculties is used to help others.

Using mind control as an alternative lifestyle skill, Nazlan and I managed to overcome many mental and physical obstacles in our daily lives, especially from the health view point.

Below is a testimony I’ve prepared for Silva Method Malaysia using my experience as a case study.

How Do I Explain Miracles?
June, 2006

I heard of the Silva Method from my husband who was diagnosed with colorectal cancer in July 2005. I have been practicing spiritual healing long before I joined the Silva Method, since I am from a family of spiritual healers. After attending the Silva programs, I started to heal my husband and others in need by using their systematic methods combining verses of the Al-Quran, and visualization/meditation techniques that we had learnt. Now, my husband too has been healing others in need using similar methods.

When healing people, it is important to understand the anatomy of the body and how our body systems work. For example, when someone has a problem in their stomach, we visualize the biological connections of the stomach with other parts of the body. One case in point was my own experience. Before I joined the Silva Method, I had a problem with my lower-right wisdom tooth where it was growing horizontally instead of vertically and I finally had it removed in May 2005, costing me RM2,000! Recently, when my lower-left wisdom tooth faced the same problem, I used the visualization technique to remove it through `laser surgery’ and voila! The tooth was just not there anymore. Astonishingly, I then felt the familiar post-surgery pain for about a week, then similarly, the pain subsided and I couldn’t feel or see anymore of the tooth. How do I then explain this miracle?

Another case in point. My younger brother suffered from long-term memory loss since 1994, at 21 yrs of age. That year, he was supposed to enroll into the International Islamic University for a degree in Economics. He never did. I then recently used the meditation technique combined with Al-Fathihah and other surah in the Al-Quran after my prayers. This I did twice a day for every day. After about 1 month, one fine day while we were having tea with the family, Dad asked us if anyone had remembered the registration number of one of our old Proton Saga family car, [one of Dad’s eccentric hobby was to have the family car changed for every year of our lives and we had on the last count used 49 cars….], and out of the blue my brother uttered in his soft voice the exact number first time! Every one of us looked at each other…speechless! As ordinary as this may sound to you, but as you can imagine, this was indeed a significant event to have happened to us lately. My brother can now drive a car [unthinkable just a few months ago] and has enrolled himself in GiatMARA, a local college, for a course in IT.

Then, there’s my eldest sister. She used to be an introvert, cold and snobbish, even to our own parents. She has now transformed into a friendly and warm person; she’d never kiss my parents but she now have and are doing so routinely; she’s never hugged or shaken my hands for 37 years of my life but she does so now. Again, how do I explain these miracles?

The biggest impact on my Silva Method training has to be in my career. As architects, my husband and I were once asked to conduct a presentation to the Prime Minister on a major impact public project. On the night before, I had my mind synchronized in the same frequency as the PM’s, and visualized that he understood the project and the benefits it can generate to Malaysians. What actually happened the following day was surreal…… 90% of the presentation was just like what I had visualized! And again, how do I explain this miracle?

“90% of the presentation was just like what I had visualized!”

—End of testimony

The course will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The 2007 schedule for Basic I & II can be viewed at http://www.silvamethod.com.my/searchschedule4.php where registration can be done online. Two good news, take advantage of the early bird discounts and receive FREE GIFTS from http://www.1alternativemedicines.com/ when you indicate in the registration form’s `Sponsor’s Particulars’ that you are recommended by Nor Hafidzah Alias, contact no. 606-7613811.

Or contact me directly at Hafidzah@1AlternativeMedicineS.com

No comments: