Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nazlan's Field of Dreams...Through Mind Control

Like my wife, I’m also a Silva graduate. I took Basic I & II in July 2006.

It has been 3 years now since my oncologist first told me in December 2003 that I only had 35% chance to live the next 5 years. Currently, I feel just fine and God willing, I will still be alive and kicking when my doctor’s predicted time frame runs out.

To me, the Silva Method’s mind control system is the single most powerful tool that I have used in healing my own body - through the use of my mental faculty. It is beyond logic.

I wanted to share my experience in using Silva’s mind control system, so I wrote a testimony for Silva Method Malaysia.
Nazlan.


Colon Cancer Averted
June, 2006

I heard of the Silva program from my dentist who knew of my colon cancer. For sometime I responded only mildly to her suggestion. It was only after my second cycle of chemotherapy that I considered browsing the web site of the Silva Method and began to take a serious look into the possibilities of an alternative and holistic cure.

I was fortunate to have been blessed with a strong will, and amidst many negative comments and insinuations from peers and friends, some of whom are doctors, I persisted to find out more and to attend the program. After attending the program, I started going to my ‘level’ (alpha level) at least twice a day. I would subconsciously locate my cancerous region and feel the blood in my veins carrying the grace of the Higher Intelligence and bombarding the cancer cells, replacing them with new healthy cells. I say to myself that I am being constantly renewed and re-energized, and I can actually feel the effect of pins and needles at the very tips of my limbs. Through these sensations, I know that the exercise is working.

Each time as I was about to leave the ‘level’, I would affirm to myself that I am wide-awake, feeling better than ever before, and in perfect health.

Apart from that, I also began to see life in a positive manner, treating problems and difficulties as blessings and lessons to be learnt. Through the programs, I have also learnt to overcome stressful emotions. My quality of life, both physical and emotional, have definitely improved, and it’s hard to imagine that only recently I was a cancer patient. I have found a better way of praying through the Silva technique by improving my ‘khusuk’ or focus.

Right after my operation to remove my colon tumor, my doctor told me I have a 35% chance of living the next five years. That was in 2003. I told him that if God wills it, I will see him again, in the pink of health, in five years time and beyond. I feel that everyday, I am filled with renewed strength and energy, and I carry on being positive and enjoy the goodness and miracle of life.

“I have found a better way of praying through the Silva technique….”

—End of testimony.

The course will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The 2007 schedule for Basic I & II can be viewed at http://www.silvamethod.com.my/searchschedule4.php where registration can be done online. Two good news, take advantage of the early bird discounts and receive FREE GIFTS from 1AlternativeMedicines.com when you indicate in the registration form’s `Sponsor’s Particulars’ that you are recommended by Nor Hafidzah Alias, contact no. 606-7613811. Or contact me directly at Nazlan@1AlternativeMedicineS.com.
Read more about cancer HERE.

No comments: